Hips Cut Sheet
Hips Sheet (High Impact Polystyrene) has a high dielectric strength and is widely used for laminated electronic circuits, high frequency insulation sheeting, insulators, and other electrical applications. Polystyrene machines well and lends itself to conventional methods of forming and fabrication. It is resistant to a wide variety of chemicals: alkali, salts, lower alcohols, and many acids.
Extruded from 100% virgin resins, our sheet meets the most exacting performance standards for food and medical device packaging.
End uses of our polystyrene sheet include cosmetic displays and packaging, food and medical trays, back-lit signs, carrying cases, and horticulture trays. Polystyrene is extremely versatile, and its relatively low cost makes it ideal for a wide range of applications.
Hips Sheet Manufacturers – We offer various types of PS Sheets, which work with screen-printing machines. This product HIPS Sheet is made of qualified raw materials. High Impact strength is the major benefit of this substrate.
Different thickness, colors and sizes are available.
Product name: HIPS Sheet
Raw material: Polystyrene
Color: White or other standard colors
Packing: Carton box
Size (customization available)
- Excellent thermoforming characteristics
- Good impact strength
- Good rigidity
- Excellent printability
- Clear PE or paper protection film is available
- Screen printing,
- POP display
- Graphic arts& signs
Thermoforming of Seat Back, Base for Moulded Furniture, Thermoforming of Electrical Housing, Durable Engineered Parts & Accessories, Bumper & Dash Board, Sheets for Refrigeration Industry, HIPS Sheets for Publicity and Display, Disposables and Vacuum Formed Tray etc.
These sheets are used in a wide variety of applications including thermoforming, fabricating, printing (silk-screen, flexographic, lithographic, and register grade), high gloss, chemical resistance, moisture barriers, marbleized, pearlescent.
The HIPS Sheets (High Impact Polystyrene Sheets) are available in standard as well as customized forms and sizes. The high-impact HIPS Sheets are a co-polymer of polystyrene and butadiene, which is widely known for its good dimensional strength and has balanced properties of impact strength, heat resistance, good thermo-formability and vacuum forming.
The HIPS Sheets are inexpensive as well as light weight and are typically used for handling trays which accommodate lightweight products. The HIPS Sheet, offered by the company, has marginal resistance to impact and tearing, although it can be modified with a rubber additive to improve its durability.
HIPS for Printing
- Offers a consistent, easily printed matte surface for either one or two sided printing applications
- Available in HIPS Sheet or Roll Stock form
- Suitable for Lithographic or Flexographic printing of displays, POP graphics, signs, trans-lights, tags and cards
Highlights Of HIPS Sheets
- Excellent thermoforming
- Excellent printing
- Great scratch resistance
- High gloss
HIPS for Forming
- Perfect to be formed for demanding end-use applications in the food, dairy, and medical packaging industries
- Properties are compliant with strict food and medical regulations
- Suitable for form-fill-seal, thermoforming and die cutting applications
- Low residual and volatile nature makes them particularly useful in packaging for taste-and-odor-sensitive products
Applications of HIPS Sheets
- Printing HIPS Applications
- ID cards
- Name tags
- Point of sale applications
- Forming HIPS Applications
- Medical packaging
- Food trays & containers
- Model making
- Dairy containers
- Industrial packaging
- Lids, plates, trays, patterns & forms
|Thickness||0.6mm to 1.00mm|
|Surface Finish||Plain, Glossy|
|Colours||Plain and Metallic|
|Size||Cut to size or rolls as per customer requirements|
Hips Pet sheet manufacturers in Mumbai | Hips Pet sheet manufacturers in Gujarat | Hips Pet sheet manufacturers in Bangalore | Hips Cut sheet manufacturers in Pune